Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-07-31 Origin: Site
Static voltage stabilizer is one of the more popular stabilizers. How does the static voltage stabilizer work? What are the advantages of static voltage stabilizers?
What are the advantages of static voltage stabilizers?
How does the static voltage stabilizer work?
How to choose the right size stabilizer?
Static voltage stabilizer is a kind of stabilizer that does not use any mechanical motor or carbon arm, carbon brush and other moving parts. Static stabilizers are solid-state arrays equipped with high frequency IGBT units and pulse-width modulation controls that provide ultra-smooth and highly stable output voltages even under severely unstable voltage conditions. It operates completely noiselessly and is absolutely maintenance-free because there are no moving parts for voltage correction. Due to its high precision, ultra-fast regulation and built-in circuit protection, static voltage stabilizer is by far the best stabilizer, can be used for industrial applications of tools, namely CNC machines, VMC machines, PLC control machines, injection molding machines (injection molding machines), elevators/lifts, medical instruments, analytical instruments, calibration machines, etc. SVS is also highly recommended as mainline stabilizers for homes to protect expensive and sensitive equipment.
1. The static stabilizer does not have any moving parts as servo motor mechanism. It uses a power electronic converter circuit to achieve voltage regulation rather than an autotransformer in the case of a traditional voltage stabilizer. These stabilizers produce much higher accuracy and excellent voltage regulation than servo stabilizers, typically ±1%.
2. It essentially consists of step-down booster transformers, IGBT power converters (or AC-to-AC converters), microcontrollers, microprocessors, or DSP-based controllers. The microprocessor-controlled IGBT converter generates an appropriate amount of voltage through pulse width modulation (PWM) technology and supplies this voltage to the primary stage of the step-down and step-up transformer. IGBT converters can produce an in-line voltage of 180 degrees in or out of phase to perform voltage addition and subtraction during fluctuations. Static voltage stabilizer circuit and working principle
3. Whenever the microprocessor detects a voltage sag, it sends a PWM pulse to the IGBT converter, causing it to produce a voltage equal to the nominal deviation. The output is in phase with the input power supply and supplied to the primary step-down booster transformer. Due to the secondary connection to the input line, an induced voltage will be added to the input power supply, and a positive voltage will be supplied to the load.
4. Similarly, a voltage rise causes the microprocessor circuit to send the PWM pulse in such a way that the converter will output a deviated amount of voltage 180 degrees from the input voltage. The step-down operation is performed by subtracting this voltage from the input voltage of the step-up transformer.
1. Check the power rating of the equipment you will be using with the stabilizer by looking at the nameplate details (examples: transformer nameplate, MCB nameplate, capacitor nameplate, etc.) or the product user manual.
2. Since stabilizers are measured in kVA (the same way transformers are measured in kVA instead of kW), the wattage can also be calculated by simply multiplying the voltage of the device by the maximum rated current.
3. It is recommended to add a safety margin to the stabilizer rating, typically 20-25%. This may be useful for future plans to add more devices to the stabilizer output.
4. If the equipment is rated in watts, consider the power factor when calculating the kVA rating for the stabilizer. Conversely, if the stabilizer is rated in kW rather than kVA, multiply the power factor by the product of the voltage and current.
static stabilizers are very popular because of their small size, high calibration speed, high efficiency and high reliability. If you are looking for a supplier of static voltage stabilizer with good quality and reasonable price, Zhejiang TTN Electric Co., Ltd. is a very good choice.