Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-04-30 Origin:Site
How to install and use the voltage stabilizer?
Whether at home or in the factory for the use of voltage stabilizers are required to install, installation is inseparable from the wiring, here I have organized the installation-related considerations, as well as the specific steps to install the wiring.
Here is the content list:
l Voltage regulator installation tutorial
l Tutorial of voltage regulator wiring
Voltage regulator installation tutorial
1. The automatic voltage stabilizer input connected to the distribution board, the user distribution board installed in line with the power guarantee rate of this instrument fuse, to ensure the safety of electricity.
2. Connect the power supply of the electrical equipment to the output of this apparatus. Note that the rated input voltage value of electrical equipment should be consistent with the output of the voltage regulator, do not connect the wrong.
3. First open the power switch of the voltage stabilizer, the work indicator light. Observe the voltmeter indication value is normal. When the output voltage is normal, open the power switch of the power equipment, the regulator automatically adjusts the voltage, normal power supply.
4. When the electrical equipment is not used for a long time, please close the power switch of the electrical equipment to reduce power consumption and extend the service life of the regulator.
5. Voltage stabilizer shall not be overloaded. When the utility voltage is low, the output capacity is reduced, and the load of the regulator should be reduced accordingly.
6. Elected appliances, including refrigerators, air conditioners, pumps, and other equipment with the motor operation, should be used more than 3 times the capacity of the home regulator, to avoid the start of the equipment current over the regulator fuse current or overcurrent protection circuit breaker current leads to the regulator fuse or circuit breaker tripped or the voltage drop is too large and can not work.
7. And voltage stabilizer connected to the wire should be sufficient load surface to prevent heat and reduce voltage drop. The capacity of the regulator is more than 2KVA using terminal connections, choose a single copper wire, terminal screws as tight as possible to prevent heating of the joint.
8. For single-phase or three-phase regulator, after connecting all input and output lines, first turn off the load power switch, then open the regulator. After checking the output voltage is normal, turn on the power switch of the load again.
Tutorial of voltage regulator wiring
Voltage stabilizers are market voltage stabilizing appliances, divided into 220 volts for home use and 380 volts for industrial use. Here is the home voltage stabilizer, because the home voltage regulator is divided into hanging and vertical, but the home 220V connection is the same. Therefore, here is the introduction of the TND desktop 220-volt voltage regulator.
1. Open the regulator package, open the rear wiring cover.
2. Strip the wire, unscrew the input end with a screwdriver, then separate the firewire and tighten it.
3. Connect or insert the other end of the connecting wire to the plug-in board or air switch. (Here the input power is connected, you need to check whether it is connected firmly. Otherwise, it will cause sparks, electrical aging, etc.)
4. Connect the end of the reception drive load (such as computers, air conditioners, etc.)， to the output port of the voltage regulator. Refer to step 3 and check that the wires are firmly connected.
5. After completing the above steps, open the circuit breaker on the regulator and push it to the ON position to complete the power-up. The regulator's built-in circuit board control requires a 3S-5S wait for voltage stabilization. Observe the meter on the regulator to see if it indicates 220 volts, and if possible, measure the input and output terminals with a multimeter.
6. Tighten the disconnected rear wiring cover to complete the installation.
If you want to know about the AC voltage stabilizer and triac voltage stabilizer, welcome to consult us.